Move in/Move out cleaning in Tulsa, OK
Updated: Apr 20
There are few things more stressful than moving. Throw packing, pitching, and planning on top of kids, work, school, sports, and sleep ( if you can get it), and you may be left wondering how you're going to pull it all off.
Thanks to Katie's Peachy Clean, one thing you don't need to worry about when you're packing and unpacking a new house or rental property is getting your new or old place cleaned up. We'll take care of it so you can move in, move out, and move forward.
Here is our cleaning checklist for a move in/move out cleaning service:
Throughout the entire home:
- We will start by removing all of the cobwebs from the corners, ceiling, and walls.
- We bring a 2-step ladder with us to gently clean light fixtures and ceiling fans by hand.
- We will dust the air vents.
- We then start dusting all of the window blinds and wet-washing them with a cleaning solution. Mini blinds are dusted and not hand washed due to their fragile nature.
- After that we will raise the blinds up and wash all of the inside window glass with our window cleaner. Including wet washing locks, frames, and window sills.
- Back door and front door glass is cleaned on the outside as well as the inside.
- Clean glass french doors to any office/study
- We hand wash all woodwork in the home: baseboards, crown molding, doors, and door frames. Including inside closets, closet shelves, and pantries
- Hand wash all light fixtures and light switch plates
- Showers are treated for mold/mildew/and soap scum, scrubbed, disinfected, and then dried out, polishing faucet fixtures as well
- Shower glass doors are treated for hard water spots, scrubbed, and cleaned with a glass cleaner to finish
- Bathtubs are treated for mold/mildew/and soap scum, scrubbed, disinfected, and then dried out.
- Toilets are scrubbed inside the bowl, disinfected, and then wiped on top, fronts, sides, and bottom, including all surrounding floors and baseboards.
- Clean mirrors to a streak-free finish. Sink and counter disinfected and scrubbed clean. And we polish all of the faucets.
- We vacuum and wipe out all drawers and cabinets
- We then hand wash all of the woodwork (Cabinet/drawer facings, doors and door frames, window sills, and baseboards).
- To finish up the bathrooms we vacuum them, and then hand wash them on our hands and knees
Kitchen/Eat-in area/utility room:
- We start by vacuuming and wiping out the inside of the top kitchen cabinets above the counters, and then washing the outsides
- We'll scrub down the back-splash with extra attention to high use areas like around the stove and sink.
- Disinfect and scrub clean all counter tops.
- Clean inside and outside of microwave if applicable
- Strip/disassemble stove top grates to clean them thoroughly in the sink.
- Treat stove top for burnt on food rings and grease. Scrub, disinfect, and then polish to finish
- Scrub and disinfect sink, and then dry out and polish if applicable
- Wipe down outside of larger appliances and polish stainless steel
- Finish vacuuming and wiping out bottom cabinets and drawers, washing the outsides as well
- Utility room: Wipe down tops, fronts, and sides of washer and dryer unit if applicable
*You can add on cleaning the interior of the fridge/freezer for an extra $60, or the interior of the oven for an extra $45
- Vacuuming: We vacuum all carpet as well as bare floors (we don't use brooms as those will only fly the dirt around). Getting inside of all closets and pantries as well
- Stairways: Stair rails will be hand wiped and dusted, carpeted stairs will be vacuumed and hardwood stairs will be hand washed
- Mopping: We use a brand new mop head for each room to make sure they are getting cleaned with fresh new solution. We never double-dip our mop into our floor cleaning bucket. Paying special attention to hard wood making sure are mops are not overly wet
If you are in need of this service call now for an estimate! Availability for this type of service can be booked out a week or two in advance.
Katie's Peachy Clean
Like us on Facebook!