Throughout the entire home:
- Remove all cobwebs from the ceiling corners and walls. - Use a 2-step ladder to gently dust light fixtures and ceiling fans.
- Dust air vents and all window blinds and window sills.
- Dry dust the doors, baseboards, and kick-boards
- Shake and take out the bathmats. We will also vacuum them if possible
- Showers are pre-treated (mold, mildew, and soap scum), scrubbed, and then dried out, polishing faucet fixtures as well
- Shower glass doors are treated for hard water spots, scrubbed, and cleaned with a glass cleaner to finish
- Bathtubs are pre-treated (mold, mildew, and soap scum) scrubbed, and rinsed.
- Toilets are scrubbed inside the bowl, and then wiped on top, fronts, sides, and bottom with disinfectant, including all surrounding floors and baseboards.
- Clean mirrors to a streak-free finish.
- Sink and counter disinfected and scrubbed clean - moving items to clean underneath them. We disinfect and wipe down items as we put them back. And we polish all of the faucets. - Exterior of bathroom cabinets/drawers are wiped down
- We make sure to tidy up by folding the towels, emptying the waste baskets, and re-lining them.
- We don’t put bath mats back down on wet floors so some people choose to launder their mats on cleaning day. Or we can fold them and set them in the bathroom neatly
General Cleaning of all living areas and bedrooms:
- Dusting: We use a damp microfiber cloth with dusting solution to remove the dust instead of just moving it around. Dry microfiber on electronics, of course.
- Dust all furniture tops, fronts, and sides (this includes but is not limited to: bed frames, bookshelves, desks, nightstands, end tables, coffee tables, and entertainment centers)
- Dust all shelves and picture frames reachable with a 2-step stepladder
- Clean glass mirrors that are safely reachable and sturdy
- Clean the glass on office/study doors and clean the inside and outside glass of the front and back door
- Make all of the beds (For safety reasons we do not make beds that are top bunks or loft beds). Linen service to change bed sheets is also available as an add-on ($10 per bed)
- Vacuum upholstery cushions in the living room
- Remove all trash and re-line waste baskets.
- Scrub down the back-splash with extra attention to high use areas like around the stove and sink.
- Move all items on the counter to clean into the corners and wipe all of those items down before replacing them. Disinfecting and scrubbing clean all counter tops and items
- Wipe down small counter top appliances (Toaster, coffee machine, can opener)
- Clean inside and outside of microwave.
- Strip/disassemble stove top grates to clean them thoroughly with de-greaser
- Treat stove top for grease and burnt on food. Scrub, and then polish to finish, including underneath oven knobs.
- Scrub and disinfect sink, and then dry out and polish if applicable
- Exterior of the bottom kitchen cabinets/drawers wiped down (top cabinets may be added on for $15)
- Wipe down outside of larger appliances and polish stainless steel.
- Empty and re-line kitchen waste basket
- For the eat-in area we will clean the glass door inside and outside
- Wipe down and disinfect the table, chairs, and chair legs
- Utility room: Wipe down tops, fronts, and sides of washer and dryer unit. Clean counters and sink if applicable.
- Vacuuming: We vacuum all carpet as well as bare floors (we don't use brooms as those will only fly the dirt around), getting as far under beds as we can reach, and vacuuming under small/medium sized rugs.
- Stairways: Stair rails will be hand wiped and dusted, carpeted stairs will be vacuumed and hardwood stairs will be hand washed
- Mopping: We use a brand new mop head for each room to make sure they are getting cleaned with fresh new solution. We never double-dip our mop into our floor cleaning bucket. Paying special attention to hard wood making sure are mops are not overly wet.
*Add-ons must be requested in advance so we can adjust our time for your appointment (with the exception of bed linens which can just be left out for us).
The time on Initial Cleanings is spent scrubbing through built-up grime on main surfaces so these add-ons are only available during maintenance cleans.
- Washing wood trim (baseboards & doors/door frames): Charged hourly*
- Washing exterior of top kitchen/bathroom cabinets: $15
- Change bed sheets: $10 per bed (must have clean linens left out for us). *Excludes bed skirts & top bunk/loft beds
- Interior fridge cleaning: Charged hourly*
- Interior oven cleaning: Charged hourly*
- Interior window washing: Charged hourly*
- Window blind washing *Excludes mini blinds: Charged hourly*
*When requesting these add-ons the price of your maintenance cleaning will change from the recurring flat rate price to hourly for that cleaning. Please contact us for our current hourly rate.
Call us today for a quick free house cleaning estimate!
Eco-Friendly green house cleaning service serving Tulsa and surrounding areas.
Like us on Facebook!
Tulsa house cleaning service
House cleaning services in Tulsa
Professional house cleaning service in Tulsa
Tulsa maid service
Tulsa house cleaners
Tulsa house cleaning